- Find your DDA/AAS membership number from the
Online Membership Directory.
- Count the number of authors and teams your want to include on your
- Type the text of your abstract, as plain ASCII, in a word processor
or as a TeX file, for pasting into the form. We encourage you to include
a sentence acknowledging your funding agency.
- Go to
- Proceed as directed.
- If you have any questions about electronic submission while you are
preparing your abstract, please contact the AAS Executive Office for
assistance. You can call the office at 202-328-2010, or send email
- Abstracts are acknowledged immediately. The acknowledgment will appear
on your browser. It includes a running identification number and a copy
of your abstract.
- If you do not receive a running id number, please contact the Executive
Office by calling 202-328-2010 or by sending email to
- If you notice an error in your abstract after submission,
send details of the correction to
and the correction will be made for you.
- We cannot guarantee that corrections received after the abstract
deadline will be processed.
No Web Access
- If you do not have access to the Web, the AAS Executive Office
will make arrangements to include your abstract. Please contact them for
assistance, 202-328-2010, or send email to
Last revised 11 February 2002 by